9 Days Vietnam and Laos Culture and Nature Tour
This truly cultural and natural tour allows you to discover the highlight of Vietnam and Laos’ beauty.
The tour first brings you to visit the must-see attractions like Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, and so forth. Next, just head to immerse yourself in the stunning views of UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site - Halong Bay by a 2-day cruise. After that, you will take the flight to Luang Prabang to visit the highlighted attractions, such as the Royal Palace Museum, Wat Visoun, Pak Ou Caves, Kuang Si Waterfall, etc. Besides, you will go to learn how to be a mahout at the Elephant Village Camp. Lastly, you will spend one day to experience the process of making rice at a Living Land Farm.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Chi Minh Mausoleum, learn about his life of national hero.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the stunning Halong Bay Cruise.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Admire the natural beauty of Kuang Si waterfall.
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 night)
Luang Prabang(5 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Vietnam and Laos Tour at A Glance
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Luang Prabang
10 Days Classic Vietnam and Laos Highlights Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luang Prabang
11 Days Vietnam and Laos Discovery Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Luang Prabang
15 Days Essence of Vietnam and Laos Tour
Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon - Danang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.