10 Days Classic Vietnam and Laos Highlights Tour
During Our 10 days Vietnam and Laos tour, you will have an opportunity to travel through those ancient royal capitals in Vietnam and Laos.
The tour begins in Saigon, the Cu Chi Tunnels remains to tell the story of the Vietnam War. Then, transfer to My Tho to discover the mystery Mekong River, you will understand how essential it is to Vietnamese life. Continue on to the Ancient Capital of Hoi An, then fly to the 100 Year Old City - Hanoi. And enjoy a half-day tour through Hanoi's the Old Quarter. Discovering some of the treasures spread across the Bay of the Descending Dragon is also interesting and exciting.
Leaving from Vietnam, you will enter another country with a glorious culture and stunning scenery. You will escort to visit the Royal Palace Museum, see the city's oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong, and finally, explore the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools or walk along the forest trails.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
- Visit Chi Minh Mausoleum, learn about his life of national hero.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Admire the natural beauty of Kuang Si waterfall.
At a Glance
Hoi An(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Vietnam and Laos Culture and Nature Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Luang Prabang
11 Days Vietnam and Laos Discovery Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Luang Prabang
15 Days Essence of Vietnam and Laos Tour
Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon - Danang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
22 Days Vietnam and Laos Relax Tour
Saigon - Can Tho - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.