16 Days Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
This 16-day Vietnam and Cambodia tour will be a great journey to lead you to immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery and splendid culture of thesse four countries. The beauty is something that you need to take time to explore and appreciate.
Your tour will start from the Buddhist temple of Wat Umong, nestled in the forested foothills of Suthep Mountain in Chiang Mai. Transfer to visit The golden triangle which is a mysterious region to enjoy a full day excursion to the heart of golden triangle region. Then you will embark the Luang Say Cruise along the Mekong and witness the daily life of ethnic minorities and their talented craftsmanship. After that, you will be transferred to the Elephant Village to start your Elephant Safari. Continue to have a local cooking class, it is quite interesting. Next, you will fly to Hanoi, take a cyclo tour to travel through the famous Old Quarter to view the most elegant French colonial architectures in Hanoi; then move to Halong Bay, go fishing and swimming in jade green water and feel the natural beauty of the Bay. Then Fly to Siem Reap, take three days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Finally, you will visit the Grand Palace, a beautiful example of an ancient Siamese court in Bangkok, also some other famous sites.
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai - Huay Xai - Pakbeng - Luang Prabang - Vientiane - Hanoi - Siem Reap - Bangkok
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, stroll at the old street in Hanoi
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap
- Laos: Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls.
- Thailand: Discovery the Golden triangle, take a cruise to Luang Prabang, overnight in Luang Say Lodge.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(1 night)
Huay Xai(1 night)
Luang Say Lodge(1 night)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Mahout Lodge(1 night)
Vang Vieng(1 night)
Halong Bay(1 night)
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
19 Days Vietnam, Laos and Thailand Classic Family Highlights Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Koh Samui
20 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Phuket
21 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Private Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An Ancient Town - Saigon - Mekong River Discovery - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Pattaya
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.