19 Days Vietnam, Laos and Thailand Classic Family Highlights Tour
This 19-day Vietnam, Laos and Thailand classic family highlights tour will lead you to a deep awareness of South East Asia. You will be not only absorbed in the vastly distinct landscapes and culture of the three amazing countries, but also start a Buddhist culture journey.
Observe the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy the unique Mekong River Cruise; then transfer to Hoi An to explore the quaint streets, ancient shrines and pristine ambiance of this old town. Then fly to Hanoi, visit the famous Old Quarter, French colonial architectures and the bustling streets in Hanoi; then stay overnight in Halong Bay, going fishing and swimming in jade green water to feel the natural scenery. you will go to Danang by plane to get an unforgettable holiday with the unspoiled white sand beaches and luxury resort stay. Then transfer to Luang Prabang, visit the Royal Palace Museum, the magnificent Wat Xiengthong, the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham and explore the beautiful Khouang Si Waterfall. Flight to Bangkok, start your Buddhist Culture tour. Visiting the White Temple in Chiang Rai can not be missed. Drive toward Chiang Mai to visit the Temple Wat Doi Suthep. Beofre leaving, basking in the bright sunshine on the beach of Koh Samui is the ending of your tour.
TOUR CODE INT-VLT-VLTFHT19
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Koh Samui
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta, cruise on Halong Bay
- Laos: Experience the Kuangsi Waterfall swimming and excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Thailand: Discover Buddhist Culture in Bangkok, visit the holy White Temple, visit the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp in Chiang Mai, relax on the Beach in Koh Samui
At a Glance
Hoi An(2 nights)
Halong Bay(1 night)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Koh Samui(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
15 Days Classic Cambodia, Laos & Thailand Tour
Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
17 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Siem Reap- Luang Prabang- Chiang Rai- Chiang Mai- Yangon- Bagan- Inle Lake- Mandalay- Bangkok
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.