33 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Looking for a long vacation in Indochina? Here is your choice. This more than one month tour is designed for those who want to full explore the best of Indochina in just one go. You will not only visit the splended temples, pagodas and towers which built for thousand years, but also enjoy the marvelous countryside sceneries and experience the true Indochina.
Your 33-day private Indochina trip starts from Vietnam.Spending 12 days in Vietnam, you will explore the charming country from the north to the south, visiting Hanoi old city, enjoying a relaxing Halong Bay cruise, taking a bike ride to local families in Hoi An Ancient Town, relaxing on the sandy beach and discovering the best of Saigon, you will get a panorama view of Vietnam. Then, moving one to Cambodia, you will discover the splendid Angkor Wat and the Ancient Capital Angkor Thom with our local guide. The cruise on Tonle Sap Lake will take you close to the local floating village. You next destination is Luang Prabang, the UNESCO-protected town in Laos that full of cultural and historic heritages. Thailand is forth country you will visit in our Indochina trip. Discovering the mysterious Golden Triangle Area in norhtern Thailand, you will have a different image of Thailand than you got before. This 33 days tour will end up in Myanmar. From Mandalay to Bagan, you will explore the ancient capital and appreciate the amazing view of thousand temples. The end of your trip is in Yangon, with a full day excursion to Inle Lake.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Visit Hanoi - the 100 year old city in Vietnam; enjoy a Halong Bay cruise; explore Hoi An Ancient Town by a short boat trip and bike ride to local family, relax on the sandy beach, discover the best of Saigon (Ho Chin Minh) and Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid Angkor Wat and the Ancient Capital Angkor Thom, experience the old Ox cart ride and visit the local floating village at Tonle Sap Lake.
- Laos: Enjoy your stay in Luang Prabang, the UNESCO-protected town that full of cultural and historic heritages;embark the Luang Say cruise upstream the Mekong River.
- Thailand: Take an easy tour in Chiang Rai city, discover the mysterious Golden Triangle Area in northern Thailand, and experience an elephant safari in Chiang Mai.
- Myanmar: Explore Amarapura, the ancient capital of Myanmar in Mandalay, appreciate the amazing view of the valley of a thousand temples in Bagan, a full day excursion in Inle Lake and take a highlight trip in Yangon.
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 nights)
Hoi An(4 nights)
Can Tho(1 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Luang Say Lodge(1 nights)
Chiang Rai(3 nights)
Chiang Mei(2 nights)
Inle Lake(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
21 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Private Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An Ancient Town - Saigon - Mekong River Discovery - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Pattaya
22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Saigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.