26 Days Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam Relaxing Tour
This 26-day tour covers five countries of Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. With this tour, you will get the chance to explore the most highlighted destinations in these countries, such as Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Inle Lake, Valley of a Thousand Temples, Kuang Xi Waterfall, Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, Phu Quoc Island etc.
After you arrive in Bangkok, you will discover the traditional Thai market of this charming city. Then fly to Mandalay for its pagodas and monasteries. Then you will have a wonderful time at Inle Lake, before visiting Bagan, the home to thousands of temples. In Yangon, you will National Museum and Shwedagon Pagoda. Next, discover the best of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, two popular cities in Thailand. After observing or participating the serene Buddhist ritual of almsgiving, you will visit scenic Kuang Xi Waterfall. And the charming city of Vientiane is also waiting for your exploration. After enjoying your Phnom Penh highlights tour, you will discover the world’s wonder site-Angkor Wat, and excursion to the biggest Southeast Asia’s largest fresh water lake-Tonle Sap Lake. Ultimately, you will spend several days relaxing on the beautiful beach of Phu Quoc island.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Mandalay - Inle Lake - Bagan - Yangon - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Luang Prabang - Vientiane - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Phu Quoc
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Take part in the local floating market, and discover the mysterious Golden Triangle area in northern Thailand.
- Take a boat trip to Inle Lake, and visit the highly revered Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda.
- Visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon
- Explore the Buddhist ancient city-Luang Prabang.
- Discover rich heritage of Buddhist culture through visiting the charming city of Vientiane.
- Visit the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom in Phnom Penh.
- Discover the splendid temples of Angkor Wat, and cruise to Southeast Asia’s largest fresh water lake-Tonle Sap Lake.
- Relax on the beach of Phu Quoc Island.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Luang Say Lodge(1 night)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phu Quoc(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
30 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.