9 Days Myanmar Beach Tour with Temple Expedition
During the 9 days Myanmar tour, you have four full days on Ngapali Beach for sunbath and water fun. The rest days of this tour are for a temple expedition in Yangon and Mandalay.
Ngapali Beach is one of the best beaches in Myanmar, with turquoise blue water, white soft sands and rows of lush palm trees. It will be delightful to kill time here.
Yangon is the largest city of Myanmar, where you can find a lot of British-style buildings left from the colonial days and plenty of Buddhist pagodas. Shwedagon Pagoda is the one that you can’t miss.
As the cultural center of Myanmar, Mandalay and its around houses tons of beautiful cultural landmarks. Hsinbyume Pagoda is one of the most beautiful and unusual temples in this country. And the sunset over U Bein Bridge, the longest teakwood bridge in the world, is gorgeous!
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay - Ngapali - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda, Old City Hall, Maharbandoola Park, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Visit the fabulous Shwenandaw Monastery, Kuthodaw Pagoda, Mingun Pahtodawgyi and U Bein Bridge in Mandalay.
- Relax on the beach of Ngapali.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Classic Myanmar Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
12 Days Myanmar Tour to Long Neck Hill Tribe
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Loikaw - Kalaw - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
13 Days Myanmar Tour Off the Beaten Track
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi - Hmwe Daw - Kalaw - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
14 Days Adventurous Myanmar Tour with Ayeyarwady River Cruise
Yangon - Inle Lake - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi - Hmwe Daw - Kalaw - Bagan - Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.