9 Days Thailand Luxury Highlight Tour
This 9-day Thailand luxury Highlight tour is your perfect chance to discover the the beauty and mystery of Thailand, through the sightseeing in Bangkok,Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
The tour luxury starts from Bangkok, where you will explore the highlights of this city, visit Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Royal Barge Museum,etc. Then you will visit Damnoen Saduak floating market and Thailand-Burma Railway Centre. Before flying to Chiang Rai, you will explore the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. During your tour in Golden Triangle region, you will visit the Long Neck Karen village and Cock Fighting. When in Chiang Mai, the last stop of the tour, you will enjoy the elephant safari and visit orchid farm.
In this Thailand luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Thailand could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Thailand tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the Bangkok city highlights: Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho temple, Royal Barge Museum,etc.
- Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, experience the traditional Thai market with vendors selling local goods from their boats.
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the heart of the mysterious Golden Triangle region.
- See the Long Neck Karen village and cock fighting near the hill tribe village.
- Ride an elephant across the river at Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(3 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
3 Days Thailand Chiang Mai Luxury Tour
7 Days Thailand Classic Luxury Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai
10 Days Thailand Luxury Tour with Beach Relaxing
Chiang Mai – Bangkok – Phuket
11 Days Thailand Luxury Tour with Beach Relaxing
Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle, Chiang Mai, Ku Samui
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.