10 Days Thailand and Bali Highlight Tour
A 10-day Thailand and Bali highlight tour will allow you to explore Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Bali.
Chiang Mai is the second oldest city in mountainous northern Thailand. Some amazing ancient temples can be found, including the Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Chiang Man, etc. Followed by Elephant Nature Park, you will care for the disabled elephants.
Then in Bangkok, you will tour the beautiful Wat Arun in which an 82m Khmer tower stands, Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, the Grand Palace, etc. The next day, continue to Kanchanaburi for the Death Railway and the bridge on the River Kwai.
Finally in Bali, admire the amazing Hindu temples like Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, and Tanah Lot Temple. Also, see the stunning nature and experience white water rafting at Telaga Waja River in eastern Bali.
TOUR CODE INT-T-TBH10
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai - Bangkok - Bali
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Mai, like Wat Wmong, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, etc.
- Care for the disabled elephants in Elephant Nature Park.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Tour Kanchanaburi, a town for nature lovers and history buffs.
- Admire beautiful Bali temples like Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple.
- Experience white water rafting at Telaga Waja River.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Thailand and Bali Sightseeing Tour
Bangkok - Bali
9 Days Thailand and Bali Culture Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bali
9 Days Bangkok Phuket Bali Tour
Bangkok - Phuket - Bali
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.