9 Days Thailand and Bali Culture Tour
This 9 days Thailand and Bali tour will take you to soak up into the local culture and explore the beautiful nature as well.
The Buddhist temples in Bangkok downtown are struggling with the modern high rise buildings. For example, sitting in the busy streets, Wat Arun, known as the Temple of the Dawn, has a fascinating Khmer-style tower to offer. The ancient temples scattered in the corners of Bali are storytellers of this Indonesian island. Don’t miss out on the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple on the shores of Lake Bratan. It is a fabulous Hindu Shaivite Shiva temple in Bali.
This trip will be rewarded with stunning nature as well. You will explore the mountain area of northern Thailand for the mysterious Golden Triangle and climb up to the highlands of Kintamani Volcano for an overlooking view of the active volcano of Mount Batur.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bali
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Tour Kanchanaburi, a town for nature lovers and history buffs.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
- Admire beautiful Bali temples like Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple.
- Visit art villages to experience the traditional Bali culture.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.