9 Days Thailand and Bali Discovery Tour
From Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai, and finally to Bali, you will have a deep 9 days Thailand and Bali tour to discover the local culture.
Chiang Mai houses a lot of beautiful temples. For example, Wat Umong is a circular tower temple nestled in the forest of Suthep Mountain. Then head to Chiang Rai for the mysterious Golden Triangle region. You will meet long neck ladies in Karen Village and get to the highest peak on the Thai-Myanmar border to overlook the entire rice field plain.
The trip in Bali is full of stunning temples, including the Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple, etc. Some float in the waters and the others sit at the misting foothills. Besides temples, in the east of Bali, you will experience white water rafting at Telaga Waja River.
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bali
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, like Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, and White Temple, etc.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
- Admire beautiful Bali temples like Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple.
- Visit art villages to experience the traditional Bali culture.
- Experience white water rafting at Telaga Waja River.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.