9 Days Bangkok Phuket Bali Tour
During this 9 days Thailand Bali tour, you will have a city discovery of Bangkok, enjoy wonderful beach time in Phuket, and explore Bali Island in great depth.
The trip to Bangkok will take you to admire the fascinating Buddhist temples, including the Temples of Dawn, the Temple of Reclining Buddha, the Grand Palace. When the evening lights are lit, take a night cruise to get stunning views of Bangkok.
Phuket is made up of Phuket Island, the largest island in Thailand, and another 32 smaller islands off the coast, for example, the Similan Islands. The time in Phuket is for leisure on your own.
Bali is a beautiful tropical island with tons of amazing ancient Hindu temples, stunning natural landscapes, and white sandy beaches. Also, you will have the opportunity to go white water rafting at Telaga Waja River in eastern Bali.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Phuket - Bali
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Unwind on the famed beaches of Thailand's premier island paradise, Phuket.
- Admire beautiful Bali temples like Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple.
- Visit art villages to experience the traditional Bali culture.
- Experience white water rafting at Telaga Waja River.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
10 Days Thailand and Bali Highlight Tour
Chiang Mai - Bangkok - Bali
10 Days Best of Thailand and Bali Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bali
10 Days Vietnam Thailand Bali Tour with Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Bangkok - Bali
12 Days Essence of Vietnam Thailand Bali Tour
Hanoi - Saigon - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bali
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.