28 Days Indochina Panorama Classic Highlights Tour
This 28-day indochina tour is designed for those who want to experience the best of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in just one go. You will visit the splendid cultural heritages, magnificent temples, and enjoy the beautiful countryside sceneries in those countries.
This wonderful journey starts from Vietnam, where you will visit Hoian Ancient Town, cruise on Halong Bay, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta. Then in Cambodia, you will discover the splendid temples of Angkor, and discover the fascinating views at Tonle Sap Lake. And in Thailand, have a temple tour in Bangkok. Finally, you will visit Myanmar and have a hot air balloon tour in Bagon.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Mekong Delta Discovery
- Cruise along Halong Bay
- Visit Angkor Wat & Banteay Srei
At a Glance
Saigon (2 nights)
Hoi An (3 nights)
Hanoi (1 night)
Halong Bay(1 night)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Siem Reap (3 nights)
Bangkok (2 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai (2 nights)
Mandalay (2 nights)
Bagan (2 nights)
Inle Lake (2 nights)
Yangon (2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Hong Kong,Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and Singapore Highlights Tour
Hong Kong- Hanoi- Halong Bay- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bangkok- Phuket- Singapore
22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Saigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.