8 Days Essential Myanmar and Vietnam Tour
This 8 days tour combines Myanmar and Vietnam in Southeast Asia, aiming to provide you an experience of the history, culture, people, and traditions that have evolved over the years in these two magnificent countries.
During your first several days of this tour, you will spend time on the most famous and essential attractions in Yangon, and Mandalay, covering the historical heritages, natural landscapes, and sacred temples. Then, fly to Saigon to wonder at the ancient and tranquil street and visit the Cu Chi Tunnels. After Saigon, you will move on to spend time discovering landmarks of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Mandalay - Saigon - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with awesome pagodas, for example, the Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Discover the fabulous Shwenandaw Monastery, Mingun Pahtodawgyi Temple, and Hsinbyume Pagoda in Mandalay.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Glance of Myanmar and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Hanoi
9 Days Classic Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay
11 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Tour with Inle Lake
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.