17 Days Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Highlights of Indochina Tour
17-day Thailand, Laos and Cambodia highlights of Indochina tour will take you on a journey across diverse and enchanting culture of Southeast Asia. you just need to immerse yourself in the vastly different landscapes.
Visiting the Grand Palace, a beautiful example of an ancient Siamese court, and Wat Phra Kaew in Bangkok, is the begining of your tour. Then, you will continue to fly to Chiang Rai, visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market where you will experience the traditional Thai market with numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products from their boats. Certainly, visiting the White Temple in Chiang Mai is absolutely excellent trip, then, you will have a chance to visit the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp. Next, visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement. You can have a relaxing walk around the hotel to discover the city or stroll along the river bank to enjoy sunset in Vientiane. In addition, visiting the National Museum, then visit the temple Wat Sisaket. Leave for Phnom Penh, visit the Silver Pagoda will make you have a deep awareness of this city. Finally, you will enjoy a buffet dinner with Khmer traditional Apsara Dancing Show at Angkor Village Resort, wandering in Angkor Thom to have a rest.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang -Vientiane - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Cambodia: Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor. Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk. To discover the Phnom Penh, which once was called “Pearl of Asia”.
- Laos: Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live. Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement. See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Thailand: Visit the famous attractions in Northern Thailand: White Temple, Temple Wat Doi Suthep, etc. See the long neck hill tribe people in Long Neck Karen village. Ride an elephant across the river at the elephant village.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
20 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Phuket
21 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Private Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An Ancient Town - Saigon - Mekong River Discovery - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Pattaya
30 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.