14 Days Luxury Thailand Highlights Tour
During the 14 days Thailand luxury tour, you will have a deep exploration of Bangkok, Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
In Bangkok, you will not only visit the city highlights, such as the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Dawn, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, etc., but also head to Bangkok surroundings to explore Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya. Ayutthaya was the capital of the Kingdom of Siam and in the Ayutthaya Historial Park, there are lots of Khmer-style architecture to explore.
Chiang Rai is home to the famous Golden Triangle where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet. There are fabulous White Temple and Black House to see.
You will have 6 full days to discover the hidden charm of Chiang Mai. Except for marvelous temples, take your time to tour the Tiger Kingdom and Elephant Nature Park. Also, spend your days experiencing a zipline tour and an easy hiking. You will end your tour with a wonderful bamboo rafting along the Mae Wang River.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Tour Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya, two historical sites for history buffs.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, like Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, and White Temple, etc.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
- Care for the disabled elephants in Elephant Nature Park and interact with the baby and adult tigers in the Tiger Kingdom.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(3 nights)
Chiang Mai(6 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Best of Thailand Luxury Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai
9 Days Classic Thailand Luxury Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Saen - Chiang Mai
10 Days Thailand Luxury Tour to Phuket
Chiang Mai - Bangkok - Phuket
14 Days Luxury Thailand Beach Tour
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.