21 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Highlights Tour
The 21-day Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand highlights tour can make you view the distinct landscapes, at the same time, you have a chance to experience rich culture of these four country in one tour.
The half-hour cyclo tour will start your 21-day tour, not only will you enjoy a relaxing Halong Bay cruise, but also view Hoi An Ancient Town in Hanoi. Besides visiting here, then fly to enjoy the colorful city life in Saigon and visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, and enjoy the unique Mekong River Cruise. Leaving for Siem Reap in Cambodia, to get to know its history and culture by paying a visit to Angkor Thom. Then transfer to Luang Prabang to visit the Royal Palace Museum, and Khouang Si Waterfall. The boat leaves for Pakbeng, then you will stop to visit the Pak Ou caves; Then, you will transfer to visit the Long Neck Karen village to see the long neck hill tribe people in Chiang Rai. Finally, you will end your tour in Bangkok by joining in the vastly interesting activities.
TOUR CODE INT-VCLT-VCLTT21
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Pakbeng - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap
- Laos: Experience the elephant camp and excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls.
- Thailand: Stroll street in Bangkok and explore in Chiang Mai.
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
17 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Siem Reap- Luang Prabang- Chiang Rai- Chiang Mai- Yangon- Bagan- Inle Lake- Mandalay- Bangkok
21 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Private Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An Ancient Town - Saigon - Mekong River Discovery - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Pattaya
30 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.